Submit your upcoming event to the Vinton Unlimited Community Calendar.
Please review these rules before submitting your event.
- All calendar submissions will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Director of Vinton Unlimited.
- VU will reserve the right to edit or deny any request submitted that is deemed inappropriate.
- Only VU members are allowed to submit an event for inclusion.
- The event must be sponsored or hosted by a VU member, or the member must be the primary beneficiary of the event.
- No event will be posted benefiting a business or organization that is not a VU member.
- The event must be open to the general public or be of service to businesses/residents of Vinton.
- The submission must not be material or an event of objectionable nature. No offensive or libelous material will be allowed on the calendar.
- Since VU does not endorse political candidates, no events benefiting candidates will be posted.
- An event should be “special” and within the scope of operations for your business/organization.
- Please allow up to five business days to review and post your event to the calendar.
- Posting requests will only be accepted via the form below or email, no phone calls will be accepted.