Train Depot

Depot

A passenger station was erected at 612 Second Avenue, at a cost of about $40,000 and was dedicated March 1, 1900. The lower five feet of the walls is of dressed stone of light color and the upper part of pressed brick. The floor of the depot is of marble tile and the woodwork of oak.

To arrange Train Depot tours, educational programs, or displays for special events visit the Benton County Historical Society website.

a merged chamber of commerce and economic development group